Job Offer: Manager - Operations:Ideatelabs
Jobs By This Recruiter
1) Manages projects, across all phases of the project life cycle as per group guidelines and responsible for the end to end delivery of the assigned projects through the Clarity system.
2) Defines the overall plan and its interdependencies, including planning for and locating project resources and update Clarity.
3) Identifies inter - dependencies with other projects and update Clarity.
4) Reviews and monitors risk mitigation and contingency plans and update Clarity.
5) Facilitates definition of benefits case and designs appropriate systems to capture and track benefits in Clarity.
6) Manages communications within the project and with other related projects.
7) Monitors issues and ensures that resolution is reached.
8) Ensures periodic project reporting / good change controls / project repository from Clarity.
9) Be up to take on PMO standards at all times and support the PM accordingly.
10) Facilitates the formation of formal project control teams e.g. working and steering groups.
11) Manages projects, across all phases of the project life cycle as per group guidelines and responsible for the end to end delivery of the assigned projects
12) Ensure the project management office aligns and delivers aligning to group PMO guidelines and all risks and issues are escalated to the respective Project Managers
13) Participate in the forum to minute meeting discussions.
14) Work with the Project Manager to prepare Programme related Packs and presentations.
15) Track the project financials across all streams and provide weekly/monthly updates to the Programme Manager and significant stakeholders.
» Graduate/ Post Graduate
» 5 to 8 yrs.
» Dilkhush Dastur (adjunct Manager - People & Culture)
» As Per Industry Standards
» Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply nowsave for laterNew User? Register Now
Apply Now Save for Later Share
Jobs in Alphabetical Listing Content (4) Creative Web Design (2) Design (2) Digital / Web (3) Digital Marketing (2) Finance (1) Marketing (1) Media (1) Media Planning (1) Others (1) Out Of Home / OOH (1) Sales (1) Sales & Marketing (1) Social Media Marketing (3) Technology / Information technology (1)